Explore the power of Dell, through the power of playExperience virtual reality and get to grips with the Dell commercial client portfolio in the Dell EMC VR Playground? We’re bringing the power of play to you, our partners.Virtual reality (VR) is being increasingly embedded into commercial workflows, so we want to ensure everyone experiences the true power of VR.The Dell EMC VR Playground enables you to experience our new Dell Commercial Client portfolio, including 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7+ vPro™, in a set of challenges – a great way to build engagement on the sales floor or at customer events.Your first stop will be the virtual sales floor, where you’ll face a hide and seek challenge. Your task? To find five of our Dell OptiPlex Micros, which – due to their compact size – have been mounted in different places. And remember, the clock’s ticking.The next floor is our product design lab. This is all about precision – Dell Precision, to be precise. Here, you’ll face the tough product-launch timescales your customers are challenged with. So prepare to design, build and launch a Dell EMC robot, or face being locked in the design lab.And we’ve just launched our latest challenge. The rooftop garden. This is all about the mobility of our Latitude 2-in-1’s. Here you’ll have to use your Latitude 7390 2-in-1 to find your way around the maze, collect the ORB’s and escape before your time’s up.Enter the Dell EMC VR Playground today. Download the app from Viveport or the MS Store and get the set-up guide in the Sales Enablement sections of the OptiPlex or Precision pages of the Digital Marketing Platform.And you can play in English, French, German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese or LATAM Spanish, just choose your language at the start of the game.How will you perform under pressure?
Category Archives: hactac
continue reading » 9SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr Oklahoma’s largest credit union helped police bust an auto loan fraud scheme that involved 22 people.Employees responsible for due diligence on loan applications at the $3.7 billion Tinker Federal Credit Union in Oklahoma City, initially detected that several people allegedly applied for car loans with fraudulent information from April 2016 to September 2016.Tinker FCU handed over its information to the Tulsa Police Department, which investigated the bogus car loan applications and began arresting 22 suspects last week.Barry Paul Wright Jr., who was one of the co-defendants listed in court documents, reportedly walked into a Tinker FCU branch April 2016 and used fake documents to get a $20,000 auto loan approved to buy a Mercedes Benz. Since then, 21 other people got involved in the fraud as well, according to local media reports.
“We’ve had to make a call now because of the situation here in Australia and other parts of the world,” Carroll told reporters in Sydney on Monday.”But the IOC is still working through their final decision-making.”Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said for the first time on Monday that the Tokyo Olympic Games may need to be postponed if the event cannot be held in its “complete form” due to the coronavirus pandemic.The IOC said on Sunday after an emergency meeting that it is stepping up its “scenario planning” for the 2020 Games due to start on July 24, including a possible postponement. Topics : The Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) said on Monday it could not assemble a team for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics due to the coronavirus outbreak and that its athletes should prepare for the Games to be postponed to 2021.AOC Chief Executive Matt Carroll said the AOC’s executive board had made its decision without waiting for advice from the International Olympic Committee due to changing circumstances with the pandemic in recent days.Carroll’s comments came after Canada announced it would not send its team to the Olympics and Paralympics in the summer of 2020. Carroll said Australia’s decision would give its athletes “certainty” and pushed for the Games to be held off until 2021.”… 2021, it’s 12 months, it has to be a summer Games, it’s an appropriate amount of time but again that’s a decision for the International Olympic Committee.”The AOC said in a statement earlier on Monday that it’s decision reflected the IOC’s “key principles of putting athlete health first and ensuring it acted in their best interests and the interests of sport”.Opposition to holding the Games in July has risen sharply in the past 48 hours, with several major stakeholders such as US Track and Field and UK Athletics, along with several national Olympic committees, calling for a delay because of the pandemic.More than 13,000 people have died globally since the coronavirus outbreak began.
Italy on Monday extended an economically crippling lockdown until “at least” mid-April to stem coronavirus infections that have claimed a world-leading 11,591 lives.Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said any easing of containment measures would be done incrementally to ensure Italy does not give up gains it has made against the extraordinary disease.The near three-week shutdown “had been very tough economically,” Conte told Spain’s El Pais newspaper. “It cannot last very long,” he said. “We can study ways (of lifting restrictions). But it will have to be done gradually.”Health Minister Roberto Speranza later announced that “all containment measures would be extended at least until Easter” on April 12.Business closures and a ban on public gatherings were to have expired on Friday. ‘Picture has improved a lot’ Health officials said one of the most encouraging figures was a drop from 25,392 on Sunday to 25,006 on Monday in the number of people in Lombardy testing positive for COVID-19.The figure had grown continuously for more than a month.”The picture has improved a lot over the past four days,” Lombardy’s chief medical officer Giulio Gallera said.The latest data was released nearly three weeks into a national lockdown that has emptied cities and paralyzed most business activity.Store and restaurant closures were reinforced last week by a shutdown of “non-essential” factories.Forecasts by several global banks and analysts point to Italian economic output shrinking by seven percent this year. ‘Flattening of the curve’ Italy was the first Western nation to impose sweeping restrictions to stem a pandemic that has claimed more than 36,000 lives worldwide.Its own toll grew by 812 on Monday and the number of infections reported by the civil protection service surpassed 100,000.But fresh evidence also suggested that COVID-19 was spreading more slowly than when the first victim died in Italy on February 21.The daily rate of new infections dropped to 4.1 percent — a fraction of the 62 percent level registered a month ago.The number of people suffering from the illness at its epicenter in the northern Lombardy region also dropped for the first time.And the number of people who have recovered from COVID-19 across the nation of 60 million people hit a new high.”We saw 1,590 people recover in the past 24 hours,” civil protection service chief Angelo Borrelli told reporters.”This is the highest number of recoveries recorded since the start of the pandemic.”Deputy Health Minister Pierpaolo Sileri said the latest data showed that Italy might see “a drop in the number of people infected within seven to 10 days”.Italy’s ISS public health institute chief Silvio Brusaferro also felt the infection rate was approaching its peak.”We are witnessing a flattening of the curve,” Brusaferro told the La Repubblica daily.”There are no signs of a descent yet, but things are improving.” Topics :
Denmark’s giant ATP pension fund produced a return of 14.5% on its investments last year, helped by a 52% gain on listed domestic equities.The fund also said it managed to carve out more room for manoeuvre on investments through a major bout of bond selling and other market operations carried out late last year.ATP’s chief executive Carsten Stendevad said 2013 “was a good year for ATP’s members”.“We increased pensions for current pensioners and generated a healthy return on our investment activities,” he said. The ATP Group reported a profit of DKK11.6bn (€1.55bn) for 2013 and distributed a bonus of DKK2.5bn to current pensioners. ATP’s investment activities generated DKK12.2bn, equating to a 14.5% return on its bonus potential. The profit increased reserves to DKK93bn from DKK 84bn, the fund said. All five of ATP’s risk classes ended the year with positive returns, with listed domestic equities producing the highest return at 52%, or DKK6.5bn in absolute terms.The fund said it worked on its hedging strategy last year, adopting a new discount curve for the valuation of its pension liabilities.“Consequently, in Q4, ATP engaged in extensive market operations, selling government bonds and other financial instruments subject to an overall interest rate risk equivalent to DKK20bn,” Stendevad said. “This reduced our interest rate sensitivity by 25% and enhanced our investment flexibility.”ATP uses hedging activities to protect its pension guarantees against changes in interest rates.In 2013, ATP said it made a loss on its hedging portfolio after tax of DKK42.3bn, reflecting the shrinking of guaranteed benefits by DKK42bn – mainly due to the rise in interest rates.Total group assets fell to DKK677bn at the end of December 2013 from DKK794bn the year before.Looking ahead to this year’s investment return prospects, ATP said that, despite signs of recovery in the global economy and financial market optimism, uncertainty remained.“This, in combination with significantly lower payment for assuming risk, means ATP will retain its focus on risk diversification and active risk management,” the fund said.The overall strategy was to make sure ATP got its fair share of the continued gains in the financial markets, while always being able to meet its guarantees, it said.
Staff gathered on the newsroom floor atAustralian Associated Press’ headquarters in Sydney were told a drop-off insubscribers in the face of free online content meant the company was “nolonger viable.” “This decision’s been made withvery heavy hearts. It’s been made on an economic and financial basis,”chief executive Bruce Davidson said following the announcement. The newswire will close at the end ofJune while its subediting business Pagemasters is set to close at the end ofAugust. (AFP) Staff at Australian Associated Press’ headquarters were told a drop-off in subscribers in the face of free online content meant the company was “no longer viable”. AFP CANBERRA – Australia’s only nationalnewswire will be shuttered after 85 years of operation, with around 180 stafftold Tuesday their jobs will end in June.
As fans gear up for Super Bowl festivities, local law enforcement are preparing to make their presence felt in an effort to curb drunk driving.Commuters in Batesville and the surrounding area can expect to see a few more cruisers on the road this weekend.Batesville Police are joining other agencies in a statewide collaboration to keep roadways safe throughout the weekend. The 3-day crackdown begins Friday and will run through the early morning hours Monday.“This enforcement effort is about showing a strong and visible police presence aimed at deterring dangerous behaviors and getting drunk drivers off the street,” said Batesville Police Lt. Doug Wolfer.For many football fans, the Super Bowl is a celebration for their favorite team making it the championship. However, due to increased rate of alcohol consumption this event inspires, the weekend of the Super Bowl can also be a very dangerous time on Indiana roadways.Batesville Police recommend the following steps to have a safe enjoyable Super Bowl celebration:Plan a safe way home before the festivities begin.Before drinking, designate a sober driver and leave your keys at home.If you’re impaired, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation to get home safely.If you see a drunk driver on the road, contact local police.And remember, if you know someone who is about to drive a car while impaired, take the keys and help that person make arrangements to get to where he or she is going safely.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is set to miss their Champions League game against Real Madrid next month, Pep Guardiola has confirmed. The Argentinian will miss the remainder of the Premier League campaign with a knee injury but there had been hopes he would return for the second leg of the Round of 16 clash. The 32-year-old was forced off just before half-time of City’s five-goal victory over Burnley in the Premier League last month following a forceful challenge from opposing defender Ben Mee. The meniscus damage has a standard recovery period of between four and six weeks, meaning that a timetable of returning for the European game appeared feasible. Guardiola was asked directly if Aguero would be available for the tie, as cited by Goal.com: “I told you many times no. No.” Loading… Read Also: La Liga: Real Madrid in sight of title after beating Alaves City lead 2-1 from the first leg of the tie played in the Spanish capital back in February and it has confirmed that the return leg will be played at the Etihad in Manchester. Should Aguero miss out against Madrid, Gabriel Jesus – who scored in the first leg – is likely to deputise. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享
EAGLE, Neb. – Drivers and fans from coast to coast and north of the border will converge Sept. 3-6 at Eagle Raceway for the IMCA RaceSaver Sprint Car Nationals.More than 100 entries, from 17 states and Canada, are in hand now for the third annual event. The Sunday finale sends the winner home with $2,000 and a year’s worth of bragging rights.The field of 27 will start three wide. All other main event qualifiers earn a minimum of $1,000; Friday and Saturday qualifying features pay $700 to win and the top prize in Saturday’s Jake Ita Memorial is $1,000.Pre-tech runs from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and will be followed by an open practice on Thursday. The front three rows qualify and Ita Memorial heats are on Friday. Rows four, five and six qualify on Saturday, rows seven, eight and nine on Sunday.Pit gates open at 4 p.m., the grandstand opens at 6 p.m., hot laps are at 6:30 p.m. and racing starts at 7:30 p.m. Friday. The pits open at 4 p.m. and the grandstand opens at 5 p.m. Saturday. Hot laps are at 5:30 p.m. and racing gets underway at 6:30 p.m.A party in the pits, complete with live music, follows both shows.Gates open at 3 p.m. and a driver autograph session is from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday. The first 1,000 fans through when the front gate opens at 4:30 p.m. receive a free light-up driver introduction ceremony wand. Hot laps are at 5:30 p.m. and racing is at 6:30 p.m.Miss Eagle Raceway will be crowned during intermission.Pre-tech for Sprints is from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMods and IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stocks are also on the Saturday card; Xtreme Motor Sports IMCA Modifieds and Mach-1 Sport Compacts run on Sunday.Pit passes are $25 each night. Adult spectator admission is $10 on Friday, $12 on Saturday and $15 on Sunday. Kids ages 6-12 are $5 and five and under get in free all three nights.More information is available at the www.eagleraceway.com website or by calling 402 781-2243.By state and province, drivers now entered for the Sept. 3-6 Sprint Car Nationals include:California – Tony Everhart, El Cajon; *Jesse Mack, Visalia; and Blake Robertson, Visalia.Colorado – Jake Bubak, Arvada; and Jackie Thacker, Crested Butte.Indiana – Ethan Fleetwood, Smithville.Iowa – Nate Eakin, Lake Park; Mike Johnston, Des Moines; Joe Miller, Vail; Blain Petersen, Essex; Chris Roseland, Carter Lake; *Colin Smith, Sheldon; Tyler Thompson, Des Moines; and Ben Woods, Newton.Kansas – Zach Blurton, Quinter; Luke Cranston, Ness City; Brian Herbert, Dodge City; Jeff Radcliffe, Hill City; and Taylor Velasquez, Liberal.Louisiana – Dustin Gates, Haughton; and Jock Thacker, Hineston.Minnesota – Brandon Allen, St. Peter; Bruce Allen, Mankato; Dalyn Cody, Prior Lake; Ron Guentzel, St. Peter; Victoria Knutson, Monticello; Dustin Sargent, Cleveland; Kyle Sargent, St. Peter; *Jeremy Schultz, Hutchinson; *Trevor Serbus, Olivia; and *Michael Stien, Ceylon.Nebraska – Gene Ackland, Lincoln; T.J. Artz, Lincoln; Shayle Bade, Lincoln; Jason Becker, Seward; Tom Belsky, North Platte; *Clint Benson, Papillion; *Mike Boston, Lincoln; Lee Bowes, Lincoln; Nick Bryan, Lincoln; *Dwight Carter, Lincoln; Toby Chapman, Hickman; Jason Danley, Lincoln; Joey Danley Lincoln; Keith Dragoo, Lincoln; Tyler Drueke, Eagle; Tim Fricke, Lincoln; Bill Garrow, Lincoln; *Trevor Grossenbacher, Hickman; *Adam Gullion, Lincoln; Brandon Horton, Omaha; Ryan King, Bennet; Ron Love, Lincoln; *Doug Lovegrove, Waverly; *Jason Martin, Lincoln; Mark Pace, Lincoln; Boyd Peterson, Ithaca; *Shon Pointer, Grand Island; Matt Richards, Lincoln; Terry Richards, Denton; Dan Satriano, Papillion; Richard Weers, Lincoln; Chase Weiler, Lincoln; and Nate Weiler, Omaha.North Carolina – *Daren Bolac, Moyock.North Dakota – *Trevor Mell, Harwood.Oklahoma – Gary Kelley, Ardmore; *Chris Kelly, Oklahoma City; and *Andy Shouse, Mustang.Pennsylvania – Rod Ort, Lewisberry.Saskatchewan – Bart Kendel, Turtleford.South Dakota – *Dusty Ballenger, Harrisburg; Jerald Harris, Harrisonburg; and Robby Wolfgang, Sioux Falls.Tennessee – *Sean Hosey, Clarksville.Texas – *Chase Brewer, Springtown; Jeff Day, Greenville; Jeff Day Jr., Greenville; Michael Day, Greenville; *Tucker Doughty, Heath; *Claud Estes, Godley; Colby Estes, Godley; D.J. Estes, Godley; Matt Etzelmiller, Keller; *Ryan Hall, Midlothian; Jerry Hammock, Ennis; *Josh Hawkins, Whitehouse; *Regan Hawkins, Whitehouse; *Jason Howell, Azle; Lindell Jenkins, Greenville; Mark *Klis, Waxahachie; Charlie McDonald, Jefferson; Justin Melton, Flower Mound; Michelle Melton, Flower Mound; Eric Reichwaldt, Plattsmouth; *John Ricketts, Burleson; *Logan Scherb, Decatur; Russell Shoulders, Forney; *Chad Wilson, North Richland Hills; Chipper Wood, Kennedale; and *Dustin Woods, Forney.Virginia – *Jerald Harris, Harrisonburg; *Tom Humphries, Waynesboro; Brian Lawson, Orange; Troy Severin, Ashland; *Charlie Ware, Hallieford; and Glenn Worrell, Powhattan.Wisconsin – Andrew Westphal, Fond du Lac.* Eligible to qualify for the Jake Ita Memorial Race of Champions.
Chelsea have agreed a deal with Barcelona for the signing of midfielder Oriol Romeu.Romeu, 19, made his Barca debut at the end of last season but is not in boss Pep Guardiola’s long-term plans at the Nou Camp.The player has been given permission to discuss personal terms with Chelsea, who have been interested in him for some time.AdChoices广告Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas was particularly keen to sign a midfielder given that Michael Essien will be sidelined for around six months with a knee problem.“It is an area of the squad we are struggling with because of Michael”s injury, and Oriol is a player with a bright future,” said Villas-Boas.“He is one of the most promising young players in that position, so hopefully we can agree personal terms and hopefully he will pass a medical.”Romeu is currently with Spain’s squad at the Under-20 World Cup.