Sprouters Northwest Inc. is recalling 2-, 3-, and 5-pound trays of sprouts sent to various institutions, the FDA said. The agency said 12 cases of Salmonella Bovismorbificans infection possibly linked to consumption of raw alfalfa sprouts have been reported. The FDA repeated its standard warning that raw sprouts may pose a health risk. People at high risk for serious complications of foodborne disease, and people who simply want to reduce their risk of foodborne illness, should not eat raw sprouts, the agency said. People at risk for complications include children, the elderly, and those with weakened immune systems. Jun 3 FDA news releasehttp://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2004/ucm108307.htm The agency said it is working with state officials and the company to determine the cause of the problem and possible steps to correct it. Food service operations that have the recalled product should not use it and should contact the company at 253-872-0577, officials said. S Bovismorbificans is rarely seen in the United States but can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immunity, the FDA said. People who have experienced fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain after eating raw sprouts should contact their physician or the local health department, the FDA advised. Jun 4, 2004 (CIDRAP News) A firm in Kent, Wash., is recalling raw alfalfa sprouts because they may be linked with a recent increase in Salmonella infections in Washington and Oregon, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced yesterday. See also:
Tag Archiv: 一品堂论坛山东信息
Ronaldinho has been released from prison in Paraguay and placed under house arrest following his fake passport scandal. Ronaldinho The Brazil legend, 40, was thrown behind bars for allegedly trying to enter the South American nation with forged documentation. But he has now been allowed to leave prison on the condition he stays within the boundaries of the hotel he will be forced to stay in. Ronaldinho will be placed under house arrest at the Hotel Palmaroga, in Paraguayan capital city, Asuncion. The former Barcelona star, along with his brother, was released from prison after just 32 days of what was meant to be a six-month sentence. Reports claim the pair were only released after paying a £1.3million bond. They had met with Judge Gustavo Amarillo earlier on Tuesday for a sentencing review hearing.Advertisement Promoted ContentCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks8 Shows You Didn’t Want To Watch At The End8 Things You Didn’t Know About Coffee8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth10 Stunning Asian Actresses No Man Can ResistHere Are The Top 10 Tiniest Mobile Phones On The Planet!10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone13 kids at weddings who just don’t give a hootWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?Can You Recognize These Cute Celeb Baby Faces? It was there Ronaldinho and his brother were informed of their house arrest. On March 6, the pair were held in Paraguay on suspicion of entering the country with a false passport. Both he and his 49-year-old sibling Roberto deny entering the country with doctored documents. Notorious party-boy Ronaldinho spent his 40th birthday behind bars, although he did get to celebrate with a huge BBQ. Unsurprisingly, the Samba star continues to play football alongside fellow prisoners and officers – and has even dabbled in carpentry. read also:Xavi: Ronaldinho among Barcelona greats Ronaldinho even showed off a new bearded look on the day of his release as he recorded a short video for his prison team-mate’s family. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading…
Iran has started increasing uranium enrichment beyond the purity threshold to which it agreed in a 2015 nuclear deal, the Iranian government announced Sunday.The move comes after President Donald Trump withdrew from the deal and re-introduced economic sanctions last year.Iran announced in May that it was partially withdrawing from the deal. Sunday marked the end of a 60-day ultimatum that country gave to the European nations that were part of the deal to ease sanctions on its banking and oil sectors.Officially called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the nuclear accord was supposed to limit Iran’s civilian nuclear program, and to prevent it from developing nuclear weapons.Iran had agreed to keep uranium enrichment to below 3.67 percent, a level which is enough to provide power to parts of the country, but not nearly enough to build a nuclear bomb.At the time, Iran also agreed to reduce the number of its centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium, by two-thirds, and to reduce its stockpile of enriched uranium by 98 percent.Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif on Sunday sent a letter to the European Union’s foreign representative Federica Mogherini to inform her of the action, adding, “We will give an additional 60 days of time starting today before taking further steps.”A spokesperson for the European Union says the bloc is “extremely concerned at Iran’s announcement. We strongly urge Iran to stop and reverse all activities inconsistent with its commitments under the JCPOA … we are in contact with the other JCPOA participants regarding the next steps.”The International Atomic Energy Agency says its inspectors will verify Iran’s announcement. Fredrik Dahl, the agency’s spokesman, added, “We are aware of Iran’s announcement related to its uranium enrichment level. IAEA inspectors in Iran will report to our headquarters as soon as they verify the announced development.”The 2015 deal came about after two years of negotiations by the U.S., China, France, Germany, Russia and the United Kingdom.Neither the White House nor President Trump have commented.